Montag, 19. September 2016

Aurora Wings Challenge #36 - "For Men and Boys"

Hello out there :-)

After a little summer break it's time again for the new challenge at the Aurora Wings Challenge Blog.
This time, we want to see something

For the Men and Boys

I did a CAS - Style card for my hubbys birthday, using "Dragon Lore".


The image was colored with Copic Ciao and Spectrum Noir Markers.


Because of the large image I didn't do any embellishing this time. I just added a little sentiment with golden embossing powder:




I wish you a lot of fun with our new challenge :-)

xxx Karola xxx

4 Kommentare:

  1. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!, Karola! I can't even begin to imagine how long it took to color this beauty and with dark and dramatic colors that are just mesmerizing. The embossed sentiment is just perfect and I'm sure your hubby will be thrilled with this amazing card, obviously created with love. Fabulous work! xxD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is such a breathtaking project, Karola!! CAS is the only way to go when your coloring is this spectacular! Such a gorgeous color palette, absolutely stunning attention to detail. This is one of my top favorites from you, if not the all-time fave. Love how you captured the light on the dragon's scales to really add dimension to this magical creature. Thank you so much for this stunning inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings today! Mitzi xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. OMG! This is just stunning. This is one of my favourite images and you did such a wonderful work on it and CAS is fab with it... no need for more... xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, your colouring is spectacular it just blows me away, when i grow up I want to colour like this, it really is a stunner x

    AntwortenLöschen